Monday, April 28, 2014

IOLE Group Work

So far so good on our final project. I feel very lucky to be in a group that seems to have it so together. I hope that I don't just have a false sense of security, but I think its safe to say my group will be well prepared for our presentation. Communicating on FB has really helped us to keep up on the project even while juggling multiple schedules not to mention time zones. two weeks ago we met up in SL to discuss the format of our presentation and agreed that we would like to have more of a participatory audience experience than a standard pp presentation. Last week everyone had their slides in for review and they all look great! Now we just need to put it all together and invite people to come. That is what I will be working on over the next couple of days. I am looking at the best ways to generate interest in our presentations on SL. I can't wait to see what the other groups have come up with and how they will approach the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment